100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Burj Khalifa: 124th, 125th & 148th floor - Skip the lineat Burj Khalifa, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Mon, 27 Apr 2020
From $ 138.40
2. Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th floorsat Burj Khalifa, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Mon, 27 Apr 2020
From $ 42.20
3. Burj Khalifa: Afternoon tea and access to the topat Burj Khalifa, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Fri, 24 Apr 2020
From $ 174.00
4. Ferrari World with transferat Ferrari World with transfer, Th, 6 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 160.70
5. Burj Khalifa: Sunset with champagne and access to the topat Burj Khalifa, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Fri, 24 Apr 2020
From $ 179.60
6. Burj Khalifa: Evening cocktails and access to the topat Burj Khalifa, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Fri, 24 Apr 2020
From $ 174.00
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Dubaiat , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 227.00
8. Dubai Hop-On Hop-Offat Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 103.00
9. Lunch at Burj Al Arabat Lunch at Burj Al Arab, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 247.20
10. Dinner in the desertat Dinner in the desert, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 133.90
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th floor with café
Gain fast entrance to Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most iconic building! Rising over half a mile above ground, the Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world. This package gives you access to the observation decks on Levels 124 and 125, plus a relaxing snack in the café. Take in views of the city, desert, and ocean!
-10% discount at the souvenir shop when you show your ticket
- Pre-book your tickets and skip the long lines at the box office.
- Enjoy the amazing views of Dubai and beyond from the 350-degree outdoor observation deck
- Take a break with coffee and a snack
- Receive a 10% discount at the souvenir shop
- Schedule your visit for your desired time of day
What can I expect?
Burj Khalifa At The Top: The Best View in Dubai
With nearly two million people visiting each year, Burj Khalifa is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the United Arab Emirates. Tickets to the popular observatory decks usually sell out well in advance, and those who book tickets on the day of their visit can spend hours waiting in line. You definitely will benefit from booking these tickets in advance!
The open-air observation deck on Level 124 offers incredible views of the city, ocean, and desert from an incomparable vantage point.
Rising 1500 feet above the ground, Level 125 offers you a spacious deck to enjoy the stunning 360-degree view of the city. This level also houses “Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View.” It´s one of Burj Khalifa´s newest attractions and allows you to explore the city from a unique perspective.
When you head down from the decks, you can enjoy coffee and pastry in the ground level café while le TicketsInDubai.com arning about Burj Khalifa´s construction through the in-depth exhibits.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
These tickets are personalized with the visitor´s name, booking number, and visit time, therefore it might take up to 2 hours before you receive your e-ticket in your inbox. On the day of your visit, bring your printed voucher or mobile ticket to the meeting place in The Dubai Mall.
How does it work?
Arrive about 10-15 minutes early to check-in at the Will Call Counter, located on the lower ground floor of The Dubai Mall. Remember to bring your e-voucher or mobile ticket and valid photo ID. Once you have checked in, you will proceed through the security check to the elevators.
Please note, these are general admission tickets that enable you to skip the lines to the ticket office (and avoid the possibility of tickets selling out on the day of your visiting). However, these tickets do not enable you to skip the lines to the elevators. Check out our skip the line offers here.
What time can I visit Burj Khalifa?
When you book your tickets you can choose a desired time window. When you receive your e-ticket you'll get your exact entrance time, which will be within the window you selected.
During high season, national holidays, weekends, and school vacations, there may be lines along the journey to the deck.
Infant: Age 3 and under, free with paying adult
Please check calendar for dates and times.
Very Good: 4.0 – 2 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Snack and drink in the ground-level café
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd Dubai
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.