100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
Burj Khalifa: Sunset with champagne and access to the top
Skip the line to the top of the Burj Khalifa and see the stunning view of Dubai being bathed in the light of the sunset! You can take a self-guided tour of the outdoor terrace and enjoy the view while drinking a glass of champagne or a house beverage. There's also live entertainment to listen to and delicious gourmet canapes for you to snack on.
- Skip the line to the Burj Khalifa
- See the city of Dubai being bathed in the light of the sunset
- Walk on the outdoor terrace - 585 meters high in the air
- Visit the stunning lounge
- Drink a glass of champagne or a house beverage
- Eat delicious gourmet canapes
- Listen to the live entertainment
What can I expect?
Get the chance to experience the sky turning from blue to yellow and red from the highest building in Dubai: Burj Khalifa. The best part is that the entire experience takes place 585 meters high in the air. Burj Khalifa is one of the tallest buildings in the world and a must-see landmark in Dubai - then again, it's 828 meters tall and therefore hard to miss. And it's extremely popular for a reason.
When you arrive at the tall building you skip the line and take the quick elevator to the beautiful lounge, which covers the 152nd, 153rd and the 154th floor. Here you can look over the city, while you sip a glass of bubbly champagne and listen to the lovely live entertainment. Don't forget to visit the impressive outside terace and clink your glasses in the sunlight.
While you snack on a gourmet canape and chat with your fellow guests, you can feel the background changing - the sky shifts in color as the sun starts disappearing from the sky. The beauty of a sunset is hard to beat, but from this height it's absolutely stunning!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- Bags and suitcases aren't allowed, only personal handbags and purses. You can check bags free of charge on the ground floor.
- You are required to go through a security check and to show a valid ID.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
- This experience is not suitable for guests with vertigo.
Child (0-3): Free of charge
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
What’s not included?
- Access to other floors of Burj Khalifa.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Access to the 152nd, 153rd and 154th floors of Burj Khalifa.
- Access to the outdoor terrace.
- One house beverage or a glass of champagne.
- Gourmet canapes.
- Live entertainment.
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd Dubai
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.