100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
Burj Khalifa: Afternoon tea and access to the top
Skip the line to the top of the Burj Khalifa, sit down and enjoy calming afternoon tea inside the stunning lounge. You choose between a selection of teas and coffees, eat freshly baked pastries and cakes - and even get a house beverage or a glass of champagne. You can also step out on the outdoor terrace and see the view over Dubai - 585 meters high in the air!
- Skip the line to the top of the Burj Khalifa
- Choose between a selection of teas and coffees
- Eat freshly baked pastries and cakes
- Drink a glass of bubbly champagne
- Experience the view over Dubai in the sunny afternoon
- Take a tour of the outdoor terrace
- Visit the stunning lounge
What can I expect?
If you want to sip your afternoon tea or coffee to a stunning view, then you should pay the lounge in the Burj Khalifa a visit. The lounge is located 585 meters high in the air, while the entire building is 828 meters tall, making it one of the tallest buildings in the world. It's a stunning view that should not be missed!
When you arrive at the Burj Khalifa you skip the line and take the quick elevator to the lounge, located on the 152nd, 153rd and 154th floors. Here you will be seated at one of the small tables, where you are served freshly baked pastries, cakes, tea or coffee as well as a house beverage or a glass of champagne.
You can also have a closer look at the stunning view, as there is an outdoor terrace where you can step out for a quick breath of fresh air. From here you can see the sunkissed Dubai skyline - it's almost as if you're drinking your delicious tea in the clouds!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- Please note, that guests must be 10 or older to take part in this experience.
- Bags and suitcases aren't allowed, only personal handbags and purses. You can check bags free of charge on the ground floor.
- You are required to go through a security check and to show a valid ID.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
- This experience is not suitable for guests with vertigo.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
What’s not included?
- Access to other floors of Burj Khalifa.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Access to 152nd, 153rd and 154th floors of Burj Khalifa.
- An assortment of freshly baked pastries and cakes.
- Selection of teas and coffees.
- One house beverage or bubbly champagne.
- Tour of the outdoor terrace.
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd Dubai
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.