100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th floorsat Burj Khalifa, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Mon, 27 Apr 2020
From $ 42.20
2. Burj Khalifa: Afternoon tea and access to the topat Burj Khalifa, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Fri, 24 Apr 2020
From $ 174.00
3. Burj Khalifa: Sunset with champagne and access to the topat Burj Khalifa, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Fri, 24 Apr 2020
From $ 179.60
4. Burj Khalifa: Evening cocktails and access to the topat Burj Khalifa, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Fri, 24 Apr 2020
From $ 174.00
5. Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th floor with caféat Burj Khalifa, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Mon, 27 Apr 2020
From $ 53.90
6. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Dubaiat , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 227.00
7. Ferrari World with transferat Ferrari World with transfer, Th, 6 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 160.70
8. Dubai Hop-On Hop-Offat Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 103.00
9. Lunch at Burj Al Arabat Lunch at Burj Al Arab, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 247.20
10. Dinner in the desertat Dinner in the desert, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 133.90
Burj Khalifa: 124th, 125th & 148th floor - Skip the line
Gain fast entrance to Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most iconic building! Rising over half a mile above ground, Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world. While many offers restrict your access to lower floors, this package gets you access to the building’s highest observation deck, on floor 148. If you´re going to head for the skies, go all the way!
Receive 10% off your purchases at the Burj Khalifa gift shop
- Skip the lines and take the fastest elevator to floor 148, then head back down and linger on floor 125
- VIP treatment includes access to waiting lounge with complimentary refreshments
- Visit day or night
- E-voucher sent directly to your inbox
What can I expect?
Burj Khalifa At the Top: The Best View in Dubai
These tickets grant access to levels 125 and 148, the highest levels of Burj Khalifa open to the public. Burj Khalifa is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the United Arab Emirates and the tickets to the upper observatory decks usually sell out well in advance.
Pre-booked VIP Admission
With our VIP admission tickets, you´ll bypass the lines at the ticket office and the elevators. Just check-in at the Will Call window and proceed through the security check to the elevators. Your VIP tickets includes access to waiting lounge with complimentary
At the Top – Level 148
Located on Level 148 of the tallest building in the world, this open-air observation deck offers incredible views of the city, ocean, and desert from an incomparable vantage point. This is as high as you can get when you visit Burj Khalifa.
At The Top - Level 125
After you visit Level 148, you´ll head back down to Level 125. You can linger on this level as long as you wish. At 1500 feet above the ground, Level 125 features a spacious deck to enjoy the stunning 360-degree view of the city. Get a falcon´s eye view of Dubai thanks to special effects, walk along the glass floor, and learn about the Arab arts and culture reflected in the décor.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
These tickets are personalized with the visitor´s name, booking number, and visit time, therefore it might take up to 2 hours before you receive your e-ticket in your inbox. On the day of your visit, bring your printed voucher or mobile ticket to the meeting place in the Dubai Mall.
How does it work?
Arrive about 10-15 minutes early to check-in at the Will Call Counter, located on the lower ground floor of The Dubai Mall. Remember to bring your e-voucher or mobile ticket and valid photo ID. Once you have checked in, you will proceed through the security check to the elevators.
What time can I visit Burj Khalifa?
When you book your tickets you can choose a desired time window. When you receive your e-ticket you'll get your exact entrance time, which will be within the window you selected.
During high season, national holidays, weekends, and school vacations, there may be lines along the journey to the deck.
Remember to bring your valid photo ID.
Infant: 3 and under, free with paying adult
Please check calendar for dates and times.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 33 reviews
at the top burj khalifa
"we skipped the line and went straight to the 148th floor which had a lot less people. beautiful coffee and pastries and views were amazing"
Vicki Sat, 11 Jan 2020
"Wie versprochen "
Stephan Sun, 12 Jan 2020
"siamo stati contentissimi , esperienza indimenticabile , personale professionale !!! tutto perfetto consigliatissimo"
Arianna Fri, 3 Jan 2020
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
-Skip the lines at the ticket office and the elevator
-Access to waiting lounge area with complimentary snacks and beverages
-10% discount at the gift shop when you show your ticket
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd Dubai
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.